Take your taste buds on an unforgettable sweet journey with this heavenly dessert.
This is not a seasonal dessert!! You don't have to wait for the strawberries season to make this. This is one of the easiest and quickest no bake dessert.
- Separate the strawberry cream from biscuit.
- Crush 5-6 biscuits and add melted butter in it.
- Let the biscuits set in freezer for 30 minutes
- Add 7-8 Oreo biscuits in milk and stir well. Now add chocolate chunks and stir well.
- Cook till thick consistency
- Add mixture on the top of the biscuits.
- In a bowl add cream, condensed milk, Oreo biscuit cream and whisk well.
- Pour the sauce and let it set in freezer for 1 hour.
- Set the layers evenly